Welcome to SIXTY Beverly Hills. Please review our current house rules and notifications. If you have any questions about these policies, please contact Guest Reception.
· “No Mask, No Service.” All guests must wear a mask when in any hotel public spaces. This includes the elevator, room corridors, lobby, valet area, restrooms, rooftop until seated at your table for dining.
· No housekeeping services are provided after 5pm. All inquiries for towels, toothpaste, tissues, etc. must be picked up by the guest at Guest Reception.
· Guests cannot receive deliveries directly to rooms. All guests must come down to retrieve food orders and packages in designated pick area at Guest Reception.
· All orders for in-room dining will be neatly placed in to-go packaging and must be picked up at the designated area.
· SIXTY Beverly Hills is a NO SMOKING Hotel which includes all public spaces, guest rooms and even balconies. The City of Beverly Hills is also a NO SMOKING city and anyone smoking must be consistently walking or can be ticketed.
· SIXTY Beverly Hills is Valet Parking Only. There is no self-parking allowed. There are Self-Parking options in the surrounding neighborhood.
· Due to COVID-19, LA County mandates that our indoor dining, gym and pool are CLOSED until further notice. Rooftop dining outdoor space is open and take-out is available for pick-up. To enter the rooftop space, guest's temperature must be taken at entrance, reservation must be made prior to arrival, and tables are to be used for no longer than 90 minutes per reservation.