A cinematic rooftop bar and poolside lounge, Above Beverly Hills, provides balmy zephyrs and panoramic views of L.A.’s fabled canyons while the tony-but-fuss-free Caulfield’s Bar and Dining Room is the all-hours spot for casual New American cuisine comforts.
Starting March 2018, guests of SIXTY Beverly Hills can rent an Envoy electric car, conveniently located on the property, for up to three hours at a time. Simply download the app and you can use your phone to register, reserve, and unlock the vehicle. Exploring Los Angeles has never been easier.
The following complimentary amenities are offered at SIXTY Beverly Hills:
- In room wireless internet access (provided reservation booked through sixtyhotels.com)
- Health Club access
- Concierge service
- Twice daily housekeeping service with evening Ice service
- Selection of morning newspapers
- Morning coffee service from 6:00am-7:00am in lobby
- Infused water service daily in lobby
- Shoe shine on request