· Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner.
· Treats all guests/patrons in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strives to exceed expectations.
· Coordinate seating for guests.
· Takes guest/patron information and quotes wait times accurately when space is not immediately available.
· Interacts with guests/patrons as they arrive and as they leave the area to ensure positive dining experience.
· Manage table set-ups
· Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Ensure cleanliness of work areas
· Performs other duties as requested by management.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES:
· Able to work in all areas of Food and Beverage
· Maintain a safe working environment.
· Follow cash handling procedures
· Enthusiastic, positive attitude, highly motivated and guest driven
· Excellent interpersonal and communication experience, both verbal & written
· Flexible and able to work various shifts, ability to work in high pressure situations
· Excellent grooming standards
· Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
1. High school education or GED
2. 6 months customer service
· Hospitality and Customer service.
· Previous Food and Beverage Experience a plus
· Knowledge of food hygiene regulations
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with people.
· Enthusiastic, punctual, and dedicated to the job.
· Able to deal with a high traffic, high activity environment.
· Not required
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time
· Must be able to move throughout the property with ease
· May also be required to climb, balance, stoop, or reach.
· Position may also require regular lifting of up to 25 pounds.